Sad part about this is that it won’t get that much reporting. Only reason it did get this much is because it was part of the Chicago Public Schools Sage Passage route. It wasn’t a shooting is a positive.
(STMW) — Two teenagers and an adult allegedly beat another man to death and left his body in a trash can, where it was discovered by Streets and Sanitation workers on a Chicago Public Schools Safe Passage route in Englewood earlier this week, the Sun-Times is reporting.
Ernest Pritchett III made the mistake of telling Bryan Perkins that he didn’t have the money he owed him as the two men stood outside Perkins’ house South Side home Sunday, Cook County prosecutors said.
An angry Perkins lashed out at the 51-year-old Pritchett by taking a fence slat and hitting Pritchett in the head, Assistant Cook County State’s Attorney Christy Brewer said.
Then, 16-year-old Sokito Taylor and Deshawn Martin, 17, joined in the attack by repeatedly kicking and stomping on Pritchett in the 5900 block of South Emerald, Brewer said.
Perkins, 28, also took a rock from the yard and hit the…
View original post 215 more words